Welcome to Soulx Forums
Welcome to Soulx Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeToSLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zeros first time playing :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero

Zeros first time playing :) Empty
PostSubject: Zeros first time playing :)   Zeros first time playing :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:07 am

Hey guy's i'm Zero, i'm a new player of SOULX when i logged in there was only 1 player and that was me, that was a HUGE turnoff, but then again this server is really good, so i'm just going to stay and help get new players
Back to top Go down
Standup

PostSubject: Re: Zeros first time playing :)   Zeros first time playing :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Yeah the server is still growing and most of the players are still in high school including admin here, generally we only have 5-12 people on at a time but that's why voting is so encouraged so we can get more players. Only thing is at the moment server is having issues since the owner is having problems with a computer virus and halting him from having the server run smooth right now.
Back to top Go down
Mini Slurpee
Admin
Mini Slurpee

PostSubject: Re: Zeros first time playing :)   Zeros first time playing :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Standup wrote:
Yeah the server is still growing and most of the players are still in high school including admin here, generally we only have 5-12 people on at a time but that's why voting is so encouraged so we can get more players. Only thing is at the moment server is having issues since the owner is having problems with a computer virus and halting him from having the server run smooth right now.

Correct.
Back to top Go down
https://soulx.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Zeros first time playing :)   Zeros first time playing :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Zero glad to have you at soulx bro, we are a fun growing server and new players are always welcome man. Dont forget to vote at vote4soulx.tk for 3 mill extra cash! Please PM me in game if you have any questions or concerns and hope to see you around !
-v0dka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeros first time playing :)   Zeros first time playing :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeros first time playing :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Soulx Pking and Free Talk :: Free Talk-
Jump to: