Welcome to Soulx Forums
Welcome to Soulx Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeToSLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman )

Go down 
5 posters

Witch Console Is better?
Ps3
Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Vote_lcap33%Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Xbox
Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Vote_lcap44%Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Ps2
Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Vote_lcap0%Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nintendo 64
Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Vote_lcap22%Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Nintendo Wii
Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Vote_lcap0%Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dreamcast
 0% [ 0 ]
Game Cube
 0% [ 0 ]
Etc
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman )   Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Yeah DK was the shit!
Back to top Go down
Standup

PostSubject: Tough Call   Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Hey this one was tough for me between xBox and N64, but I chose xBox. I have always been one for just online multiplayer games where I can make everyone else angry to the point of breaking their console =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman )   Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:33 pm

hahahaha ^
Back to top Go down
Jili X I

PostSubject: Re: Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman )   Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:12 pm

XBOX

Back to top Go down
InFuzion
InFuzion

PostSubject: Re: Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman )   Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:36 am

PS3 FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman )   Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:56 am

geez everyone going with all the new consoles.. someone stick with me on the nintendo 64!
Back to top Go down
MinionForce
MinionForce

PostSubject: Re: Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman )   Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Nintendo 64 too good SUPER SMASH BROS BABY!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman )   Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:29 pm

haha yeah thata boy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LilBunny
LilBunny

PostSubject: Re: Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman )   Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:37 pm

ETC WOOT, jk XBOX WOOT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman )   Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Consoles Known to Man Kind ( Not Woman )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SoulX Server :: Polls-
Jump to: