Welcome to Soulx Forums
Welcome to Soulx Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeToSLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perfection.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perfection
Perfection

Perfection. Empty
PostSubject: Perfection.   Perfection. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:09 am

I'm Dan. I must say I'm very excited. We have a great coder and a good community that I see much potential in. Of course, any good server with a good coder will attract many good (and bad) players (the bad ones I'll be drooling over with my troll costume and perhaps my ban/mutehammer; modapp here).

Anyway, enough smack talk about how horrible this server is. I've been around the RSPS scene for quite awhile now. Maybe 4 years, more or less. My most notable accomplishment or role in the community was my partnership with Zach, the creator of Z508 and later Z508w. For those that are wondering, the "w" in the end represented my name on most communitys "Win" as I was a large contributor to what he was able to achieve with the server.

I see a very bright future in this server, if the programmer continues to work relentlessly on the server with the concept in-mind that he has been taking on. I think he has gotten a very good idea of what people look for in the RuneScape private server. All together, we are pretty much probably all looking for a good PKing server, am I wrong? We are not here to re-play another RuneScape, with lame quests and hours of grinding to level up our skills. Skilling and such are just a sidenote, most notably the dressing-game people indulge in often. Perhaps that's what Zach did not realize when he continued and strayed off path of what was the ideal server to progress towards. I on the other hand, have not lost that idea. And I am hoping to help in directing all of us bright young individuals in a path to success.

That is just the gist of what I have to say. There is much more to say of course, and I am hoping Mini Slurpee and his current staff can soon get to know me better and then I will be able to fully explain what the plans I have for this server.

And as we continue off to the next few portions of my introductory essay, I'd like to dive into matters of myself more personally. Such as how I roll, 'n' my fundamental philosophies. I can imagine many of you are probably beginning to get tired of my ramblings, freedom of speech ftw?

You've probably noticed by now after reading through and getting to this sentence (congratz!), but stand by the fact that I'm almost pretty much always laid back and a general joker. So don't take me seriously most of the time. There are usually two types of people that I know: ones that hate me because they don't get me, or ones that very much enjoys my company because they get I'm probably just trollin' them half the time. But of course, the ying yang of that is apparent as well. I can be quite a serious fellow and very goal-oriented when it comes the need to be. And that is the cover of my book.

Anyways, that's my couple of branches to who am I and what I stand for. I hope I can get to know you all much better soon. See you around the forums and in-game. I probably have more to say, but 2 AM in the mornin', although I'm in my zone; on my level; in my game. I still can't recall everything I would want to cover in a lifetime. So, praise Allah in keeping me away from the dope game, and we can see the light later in the day, the light of my lighter might ignite that Joint in my hands.

Amen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RuneXero.net

Perfection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection.   Perfection. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Hey Dan, Welcome to our server. You sound like a great guy, and seem really intereseted in the server, as well as the future of Soulx. I hope you know that all players on Soulx are laid back and for the most part can take a joke and love to be smartasses once in a while, So im sure we will all get along just fine. I hope to see you in-game, and maybe we can talk about how you hope to improve the server and such. Well it was great having this chat please add me in-game so we can talk:D Enjoy Soulx!
-v0dka
Back to top Go down

Perfection.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SoulX Server :: Red carpet - Introduction-
Jump to: